Throughout his career Micha, has been at the fore-front of some of the most transformational and innovative change initiatives in leading global FMCG, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Government organisations.
With a deep understanding of the specific stakeholder and IT landscape, Micha uses an agile-based solution delivery approach to successfully combine supply chain, operational and financial innovations to deliver numerous customer-centric solutions.
Through his expertise Micha has enabled his clients to reach sustainable commercial growth, exceed profitability targets, successfully expand into international markets, along with other high impact strategic goals.
What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
I very much enjoy working in the “engine room” of an organisation, being operations, production/manufacturing, back-office and supply chain management. My specialisation is to assist businesses to introduce an Agile-based implementation approach in operational and supply chain innovations (with/without technology). This includes:
- Operations/ Back-Office
- Shared Services, Global Business Services and other Operational Excellence projects
- Technology implementations
- HR, WHS and OHS audits, innovations and excellence programs
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply chain sustainability – environmental, carbon reduction, etc.
- Ethical supply chain effectiveness (ethical sourcing)
- Supply chain traceability implementations (using blockchain, IoT, machine learning/ artificial intelligence)
- Modern Slavery engagements and reviews
- Data-driven, customer-centric operational and supply chain dashboards (and control towers), to support well-informed decision-making.
What are you happiest doing, when you’re not working?
I very much enjoy doing outdoor sports which range from running, water/ beach sports, etc.
What would your personal motto be?
“Travel is the only purchase that makes you richer”
The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is to always try to make your role redundant. Why? You ask. Well this will lead to two options: either you’re made redundant, allowing you to receive a financial benefit and allowing you to move to a new role within a new company, or you’re promoted to a new role within the organisation. This advice has always allowed me to look for improvements (innovative changes) in my roles, which is a key skill that many employers look for.
Micha is also the Founder of Unique Excellence a Supply Chain and Operational Innovation boutique consultancy, delivering pragmatic Operational and Supply Chain Innovative solutions to deliver targeted impact for it’s progressive client-base.