Paul is a sales professional turned management consultant. He delivers strategies, sales and marketing plans and improvement programs, as well as data management, and predictive modelling engagements.
Paul’s combined experience results in a bottom-line focus on sales, pipeline growth and commercial results. His strong data analysis proficiency means he can establish insights, KPIs, build data-driven tracking reports, forecasting tools and create business plans.
Energized by problem solving, strategizing and motivated to deliver successful outcomes, Paul’s love of data combined with effective communication enable him to connect and guide organisations toward greater efficiency and commercial success.
What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
- Objective thinking – bringing a ‘fresh pair of eyes’ from the outside, often brings new perspectives to a client
- Turning their innate intent and desire into actionable steps
- Quantifying their instinct to gauge the magnitude of a problem or opportunity
- Turning the chaos into order
What are you happiest doing when you’re not working?
- Writing, I have written and self-published a novel (a really, really interesting and futuristic idea, really, really poorly executed😂).
- Playing golf, bitten by the bug at a very early age, what can I say
- Movie after movie after movie then go back to the start and movie again
What would your personal motto be?
Never stop learning and changing.
The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is from my father; “I know what I know, talking about it won’t make me smarter, two ears one mouth son – do the math.”