About the role:
An integral part of this team is the Business Analyst role which is primarily responsible to provide the data and financial analysis used by the project team to inform the requirements and solutions that will best fit our clients’ needs.
The successful applicant will have strong business and financial analytical skills as well as experience in data modeling and process improvement across people and technology components, supported by strong workflow, mapping, and documentation skills.
In addition, the role works closely with the project team and other key business decision-makers to ensure the project is delivered in such a way to meet the clients’ expectations and requirements. Therefore, the successful applicant will be able to engage with stakeholders to understand and extract new and existing business requirements, including new products, services, computer systems, and processes.
The ability to assess market opportunities and financial data across new customers, products and markets; then analyse any gaps in the data; make strategic recommendations to address those gaps is also important.
Knowledge and experience in project and change management with proficiency in methodologies such as Agile, ADKAR, Prince2 or others would also be highly valued.
The successful applicant will have:
- Ability to communicate clearly and actively listen as well as the ability to think clearly to facilitate problem-solving across multiple stakeholders;
- Willingness and skills to build trusting relationships/partnerships;
- Sound knowledge of general business practices and experience and/or understanding in professional services and associated industries;
As part of the Active Directions’ consulting team, the successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- A working environment that is quality-driven and intuitive, respectful yet pragmatic;
- Opportunities to work with leading accounting, investment, and advisory partners;
- Access to diverse opportunities with the flexibility to deliver projects in a way that suits the individual;
- Opportunity to work alongside senior consultants who enjoy collaborating, sharing ideas and boosting the outcomes of every project;
- Regular semi-casual team catch-ups focused on collaborating and socializing in equal measure;
- Templates, methodologies, copywriting, graphic design and video production to support high-quality client deliverables.
How to apply:
Please apply by completing the online application form and attaching your CV as well as supporting documents (as appropriate) that detail your understanding and suitability for the role.
Examples of your work are encouraged and strong references from previous clients are essential. All interviews will be posted 25th November 2019.
Any queries should be directed to email@example.com referencing the position title (Business Analyst).